Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Pre-Summer 4: Packing and Dal Bhat

It's starting to sink in that we leave in less than a week. Have I started packing? No. (although Jack has had his shirts in zippies for over a week)

Jamison, one of the students on our team, leaves for training camp in 18 days and she is more packed than I am. I hung out with her on Friday for a packing party; sharing some Royal Servants packing tricks. We rolled shirts, folded paper towels and pulled out the center of the toilet paper rolls.

Two hours later we sat down to enjoy a home-cooked Nepali dish: Dal Bhat. Delicious!




Yes, you eat with your hands.

Now I just need to finish editing photos www.kelsielynnphotography.com and get down to packing myself. I am SO excited to meet the rest of our team very soon. Thank you for you prayers and support. We leave town in 3 days.

No comments:

Post a Comment