Friday, May 28, 2010

Pre-Summer Update 2.

Good Morning.

First and foremost, THANK YOU, to all of you who have been praying for the Ireland Team. Prayer is such a huge part of what we are going to be doing this summer and I am so grateful to have such a strong prayer team. Please be in prayer the next few weeks, that our team would be arriving at Training Camp with an open heart and willingness to serve. Also, please be in prayer for one of our students, Jason, who was recently hit by a car while riding his bike. Pray that God would heal him physically and give him a quick recovery as Student Week is less than a month away! Thank you.

You know, if there was ever any doubt in my mind back in March that God wanted me on this team, that doubt is gone now. Financially God has provided for me like only He can. Finances currently in my account + 3 expected future donations = I recently broke the $3,000 mark and I am less than $500 away from having everything I need this summer. I feel hugely blessed.

15 Days until I arrive at Training Camp!

No comments:

Post a Comment